Sunday 3 January 2021

Free Spirit Quotes For Those With A Wild Heart

These free spirit quotes and sayings will inspire you to live life to the fullest.

1. “I have fallen in love with the imagination. And if you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything.” – Alice Walker

2. “She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her.” – Nikki Rowe

3. “I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.” – Princess Diana

4. “I’m a human, and I’m multidimensional. If I was the perfect form of anything, I’d be boring. If I was a free spirit all the time, I would be boring; I would lack depth. If I was dark and enigmatic all the time, then I would lack relatability.” – Halsey

5. “A free spirit takes liberties even with liberty itself.” – Francis Picabia

6. “Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit. Break free from captivity, avoid society… You were born to be free.” – Melanie Muller

7. “I am a free spirit. I tell the truth, and I like to mix it up.” – Ed Rendell

8. “You call yourself a free spirit, a ‘wild thing,’ and you’re terrified somebody’s gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you’re already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it’s not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It’s wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.” – Truman Capote

9. “I am a free spirit. I am very impulsive. I put the most trust in people chance after chance, regardless of how they treat me.” – Sasha Lane

10. “It is the free spirited men and women that we most admire and often envy — those individuals who dare to be themselves.” – Kevyn Aucoin

11. “My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” – Rumi

12. “Being young isn’t about age, it’s about being a free spirit. You can meet someone of 20 who’s boring and old, or you can meet someone of 70 who’s youthful and exciting. I met Fred Astaire when he was 72 and I was 21, and I fell in love with him. He certainly was a free spirit.” – Twiggy

13. “They can’t chain my spirit! My spirit runs free! Walls can’t contain it! Laws can’t restrain it! Authority has no power over it!” – Bill Watterson

14. “A free spirit is not bound by this, that, matter, materialism or opinion. They sing, dance and flow on the wind — for they are at one with it. They are nothing and everything — void and expanse. Even space and time does not confine or define them. For they are pure energy itself.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru

15. “You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.” – Richard Bach

16. “Let your mind be set free from the control of others influence.” – Jeremy Limn

17. “Each one of us has it in themselves to be a free spirit, just as every rose bud has in it a rose.” – Rudolf Steiner

18. “I can entertain. I am a party girl. I am a free spirit.” – Kendra Wilkinson

19. “I’m just really a free spirit. You gotta be like that. ‘Cause life ain’t that complicated. It’s only that complicated when you make it that way. I just wanna wake up and move with the way it goes. If it’s meant to happen, it will happen.” – Future

20. “We are all free spirits. We must choose to practice freedom.” – Sark

For more great adventure content, check out www.adventee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment